If you are looking for a commercial grade ultrasonic cleaner, the HB-23MHT Commercial Grade HB-23MHT model from Kendal is an excellent choice. Kendal claims that this ultrasonic cleaner can make your jewelry and eyeglasses sparkly clean, including other items you would want to make spotless, like carburetor parts, and in this review, we’ll know whether it delivers.
Features At A Glance
|Ease of use|
- Dual-strength transducers.
- It has an all stainless design – body, tank, cover and mesh basket.
- mechanical control for temperature settings (20 to 80 degree) and timer settings (0 to 20 minutes)
- Tank Capacity: 3 liters or 0.79 gallon
- Large tank size: 9.5″ (L) x 5.5″ (W) x 4.0″ (H)
- Product size:10.5″x6.5″x9.5″H
- AC 100-120V 60 HZ
- Easy to use
- The build quality is excellent; even the knobs look solid.
- Cleans well even with just tap water. For better results, add liquid dishwashing soap.
- Dual-strength transducers make its cleaning power stronger.
- Heating element warms up quickly to 27.5 C in 5 minutes.
- Reasonably priced
- No drain valve.
- Rattling noise while the cleaning operation is on-going
The dual-strength transducers make the ultrasonic more powerful (42 KHz ) with ultrasound power of 120 watts and 100 watts heater. In fact, some users claim that it performed at 2-3 times the capacity of other ultrasonic cleaners at the same price range.
The ultrasonic cleaning machine has a stainless steel body so it’s bound to last longer. It also has analog controls, as opposed to digital, which to most people mean that it is likely to last longer, as most digital displays tend to break easily. It is especially designed for both home and industrial environments. With a tank capacity of 3 liters or .79 gallons, you can load up the tub with large items. Its built-in heater gives it that enhanced cleaning power. This cleaning machine is safe and efficient. This Kendal ultrasonic cleaner may also be used to clean glass smoking pipes and ammunition brass cases, among others.
|Tank Capacity||3 Liter (0.79 gallon)|
|Tank Size||9.5" x 5.5" x 4.0"|
|Tank Build Material||Stainless Steel Tank|
|Adjustable Timer||Yes (1 to 99 minutes)|
|Heating Temperature||From 68ºF to 176ºF (20°C to 80°C)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||12" x 9" x 11"|
An overwhelming number of customers gave Kendal a positive review with only a few complaints. Of the 30 respondents, 70% gave the product a perfect rating of 5 saying they are happy with the quality of the product and its performance, with some saying that they got more than what they expected. Consumers cited the special packaging, noting its secure packaging — use of Styrofoam and bubble wrap for protection. While some people noted that the back panel may seem loose, you may place reinforcement in that area.
Kendal is one brand that can be trusted when it comes to cleaning needs for personal or commercial use. It is priced reasonably. Its shipping and delivery is on time.
Another plus point for Kendal is that its manufacturer, Shining Image listens
to its customers and makes adjustments to its product. One previous complaint, the lack of a switch to turn it off when not in operation, was addressed in its later releases.