The RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner is the best in the business when it comes to taking care of cartridge cases. It has a state of the art design with a stainless tank containing a huge number of brass cases. It works quickly when it comes to removing tarnishes, carbon build ups, and metal oxides.
This ultrasonic case cleaner makes a great addition in any gunsmith’s workshop. There are a lot of presets when it comes to settings and temperature levels that make handling different types of cleaning easier.
Features at a glance:
|Ease of use|
- It is a product that has the name of RCBS, which is the leading manufacturer of reloading equipment in the world.
- It has case cleaner with case prep tools and accessories.
- It has a powerful 60W transducer
- It has a 100W ceramic heater.
- It works with 36 kHz ultrasonic frequency that ensures a quick and thorough cleaning.
- It indicates the right time for changing the solution with a sensor.
- It has draining capabilities built in.
- It also has a degas function that helps in removing unwanted excess gas.
- This ultrasonic case cleaner from RCBS enhances the speed of the cleaning process.
- It has a built-in drain valve and tube so maintenance is simpler and easier.
- The quality of the cleaning is very consistent.
- The user has less to no contact with harmful chemicals because of its more automated process.
- It is the best way of keeping up with safety regulations and environmental laws because it of using smaller amounts of chemical concentrations. It also uses less harmful solutions.
- It also saves up in energy costs because of its energy efficient design.
- Its compact design also saves up space and effort in operation.
- It is very user-friendly and easy to set up.
- It is the best when it comes to bang per buck. You see where every bit of your money goes. Every feature is used efficiently and effectively.
- Solutions are sold separately.
- May sometimes miss smaller and tighter spots which will need a bit of a final touch.
- A bit pricier than the competition.
RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner Features:
This product is very efficient when it comes to cleaning brass cases. The combination of the 60W transducer, 100W heater, and the 36 kHz ultrasonic frequency makes the cleaning process work more effectively. You also don’t need to worry about missing the right time to change the solutions because it has a sensor that will give you that information. They made the control panel simpler to accommodate every user from beginners to experts along with the 5 presets for temperature settings. Draining is also easier with the built-in manual draining system.
The build quality is great and is built to last.
|Tank Capacity||3 Liter (0.79 gallon)|
|Tank Size||25.0 x 17.4 x 7.8 cm (9.8" x 6.9" x 3.1")|
|Tank Build Material||Stainless Steel Tank|
|Adjustable Timer||Yes (1 to 30 minutes)|
|Heating Temperature||Five temperature settings from 104ºF-140ºF.|
Customers who bought this product were very happy with it. Most of them rave about how easy the set up and operation is. It can even be used for cleaning other items, so they feel that they really got a lot out of their money.
The customers confirmed that the RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner is built for the long haul because it still functions very well even after thousands of rounds has been used for it.
The only complaint about it is that sometimes the tighter spots are not that clean after using the machine. They mentioned that this could be solved by using distilled water and a longer time in the tumbler.
Overall, the customers recommend the RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner as the best case cleaner around for beginners and experts alike.
This product from RCBS is the best ultrasonic cleaner in the market right now. The way it effectively cleans brass and other materials is unmatched. All the features included is the epitome of the term bang-per-buck because every part of it has a purpose. If you need a cleaning tool, choose the RCBS Ultrasonic Case Cleaner because you wouldn’t regret it.